Minimalism is a particular direction, in which the central concept: concentration only on something important. This lifestyle is not suitable for everyone. After all, you have to use a small number of things every day. In the wardrobe is a minimalist pair of jackets and jeans, in the house, there are no figurines, statuettes. Often the minimalists even move to smaller apartments and do not feel constrained. In the refrigerator of the minimalist you also will not find an abundance of products: a couple of yogurts for breakfast, vegetables, fruits and anything else.
Where to start in minimalism?
If you have precisely decided to release your head from unnecessary thoughts and feelings, the house from rubbish and rubbish, the body from toxins, then follow the simple advice:
- Throw away all that is unnecessary without regret. If you have not used a subject for six months, then you will never again use it. Things in sound quality can be donated or sold.
- Before going to the store, eat well and write a list. When planning a diet, you will save a decent amount, which you can gradually save and spend on travel.
- Buy one quality branded thing instead of a thousand cheap ones. This outfit will decorate you, serve for more than one year, will bring a lot of positive emotions, it can be changed.
- Clear your head of everything superfluous. Forgive all grievances, resolve old conflicts, let go of the past and tune into the future. Meditate and learn to turn off, relax more often and adjust yourself to new accomplishments.
- Put no more than three global goals and confidently go to them. Minimalists do not waste precious energy and time on small achievements. This type of planning will help to live consciously and direct internal forces in the right direction.
In the first days, you will happily clean the house, buy food for a small amount, spend a lot of time with your family, but then it can become difficult for you. So start to introduce into your life minimalism gradually. Cardinally change life will not work in one day. This is a long and time-consuming process. As soon as minimalism completely enters your life, you will have more energy, more time for yourself, friends, and family.
Minimalism is not for everyone
But any medal has two sides. Minimalism also has negative features:
Others do not always support you. Many do not know how to save money, have two outfits in the wardrobe and eat only healthy food. As soon as you become a minimalist, some acquaintances may turn away from you, thinking that you are a miser. Also, expect criticism from others. So if you find it difficult to do it yourself, you can contact with the minimalist academy.